Thursday 19 July 2012

Ram Hi Aaram Hai

                                                              Week 3

Once a teacher informed his students that they will all be going for a trip to Shimla in winter. The teacher said that anyone who wanted to come can bring along sweater, jackets and shawls as it will be very cold. From somewhere a small boy had come and was sitting with the students. The boy said, " You are all going on a trip to Shimla and everyone is asked to bring warm clothes as it will be winter. If you ask me, I would bring my mother as she will take care of me and my needs".

Hanuman, an ardent devotee of Lord Ram, is the embodiment of devotion, dedication and strength.
The following points are to be followed to become like Hanuman.


1. I Love God, My Choice is God:
Once, Hanuman was presented by certain Sita a necklace, fully laden with costly pearls. On getting the necklace, Hanuman plucked each pearl and cracked it with his sharp teeth, looked inside, and threw away all the pearls, one by one, with disappointment. Sita asked him what he was doing. Sita said that she gives gifts to everyone and she has given Hanuman one of the most expensive gift. Hanuman replied: "˜They are no good. I do not see my venerable Sri Ram and Sita in any one of them. What is the use of such necklace for me?"

Hanuman was so devoted to Shree Ram that nothing was more worth to him than Ram. Have we ever tried worshiping Lord Mahavira in all living and non-living things?
In life, if we have Rs 5 crore and suppose Rs 1 Lakh is pending from someone. Knowing that the other person is not financially good to return the money to us, and if he does so, he might become homeless, would we still force him to return the money? Do we have strength enough to say that we don't want that money?
There are some conditions to follow in life:
a. I don't want comfort and happiness after making someone sad.
b. I don't want good in life after committing sin's.
c. I don't want smile on my face after making someone cry.
An eg. About 12-15 years back, in Surat, there was crisis in the Diamond Market. The Boses called all his 22 employee's. The employee's said that they know they have to leave the job and sit at home. The Boss could not help. He said, Due to the crisis, you all will not be able to come to work from tomorrow. But I will give you all 6 months. Try to search for a new job. Until then, on every month beginning you will receive you salaries as I know what would happen without the salary. After 6 months, if you still don't find a job, then come back to me, I will give you a job".
Do we have such strength and such mentality?
If we have to travel around the world, we check for hotels, food etc, but do we check if there is a God's temple there?
Once Hanuman was standing outside the door where Ram was residing. Sita was going inside but Hanuman was not allowed to go. Hanuman asked Sita why was he not allowed to go inside to see Shree Ram. When Hanuman kept asking, Sita showed the sindoor on her forehead and said this is the reason only I can meet Shree Ram. Hanuman asks Sita," Why did u keep sindoor on your fore head? She replied that she keeps it for the welfare of her Lord (Ramji).
Hanuman thought for a while and the next day covered his entire body with sindoor. Sita looked at him in surprise and asked him why he had covered himself in sindoor. With a shy smile Hanuman said, “ Sitaji, you are a Devi, a goddess. By putting a little sindoor in your hair, you can make Lord Ram happy and His life longer. But I am only His servant, His dasa, so I will have to do more than that. And that is why I have covered my whole body with sindoor.” This shows how much he was devoted to Lord Ram.
So to be devoted like Hanuman, we have to love God and our choice has to always be God.

2. I Love Those Whom God Loves:

What is our mentality in this field? Are we ready to love even those people whom we neglect and God loves? It is easy to love God but difficult to love the person whom God loves. Hanuman loved Lord Ram and  he also loved Vibhishana, whom Lord Ram loved.
Here are two questions to ponder upon:
a. Is it alright with us if your son becomes friends with your enemy's son?
b. Is it alright if your son's become enemy with your friend's son?
Now is the time to decide what to do with life, if not, life will decide what to do with us. Now is the time to decide what to do with wealth, if not wealth will decide what has to be done with us. If we don't decide now, Life will play with us and there will be no point of return. What are the things we don't do to get wealth in life, but what has wealth done in turn? It has brought enmity and hatred.
Have we not seen how Saddam Hussain's, Bhutto, Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi's life ended? Indira Gandhi's own bodyguard had killed her!
                "More you sweat in peace, Less you bleed in war"

3. I Love The Things That God Loves:
God loves Purity and Devotion. Are we ready to love all those things that God loves?

Hanuman was very devoted to Lord Ram and loved him a lot. Hanuman observed that whenever Vibhishan comes, Ram would get up if he was sleeping and when Hanuman comes, he would lie down. Hanuman asked the reason for this. Lord Ram replied, " Vibhishan is our enemy's brother and so I have to be alert. But you are my own and so I lie down in your presence".














No comments:

Post a Comment